Who We Are
Our website address is: https://www.visionaut.it
What personal data we collect and why we collect it
Your privacy is important to us, and we are committed to protecting your personal information. In this policy, we are letting you know about the ways we collect and use your information, so you can make an informed choice regarding whether you will visit this website.
We collect your personal data in an aggregated form, to measure your engagement with the Website and with our contents.
This analysis helps us to improve our offer and grow efficiently.
Personal data shall mean any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person (in the sense of the General Data Protection Regulation).
Cookies are small text files that are placed on your computer by websites that you visit. They are widely used in order to make websites work, or work more efficiently, as well as to provide information to the owners of the site.
Most browsers accept cookies automatically, but you can alter the settings of your browser to erase cookies or prevent automatic acceptance if you prefer. Generally you have the option to see what cookies you’ve got and delete them individually, block third party cookies or cookies from particular sites, accept all cookies, to be notified when a cookie is issued or reject all cookies. Visit the ‘options’ or ‘preferences’ menu on your browser to change settings, and check the following links for more browser-specific information. produttori dei browser forniscono informazioni su come disattivare o gestire i cookie:
Respond to your requests
You have the option of contacting us via the Website. If you send us a message via the Website, we will use your personal data to help us deal with any enquiries, suggestions and complaints you may have.
We will not generally forward any requests or enquiries to third parties, except in the case of services-related complaints, which we deliver with other partners.
What are your rights as regards our processing of your personal data, how can you exercise them and how YOU can you contact us?
You have the right:
- to be provided with a copy of any personal data that we hold about you, with certain related information
- to require us to update or correct any inaccurate personal data, or complete any incomplete personal data;
- to require that we stop processing your personal data for direct marketing purposes.
- You also have the right, in certain circumstances:
- to object to the processing of your personal data;
- to require us to delete your personal data;
- to “restrict” our processing of your personal data, so that it can only continue subject to very tight restrictions; and
- to require personal data which you have provided to us, and which are processed based on your consent or the performance of a contract between you and us, to be “ported” to you or to any recipient designated by you.
If you wish to exercise any of your above rights to information, correction, deletion of data, restriction of data processing, rights to objection, to have your data transferred or processing of your data blocked, you can send us an email to email@example.com
How long do we keep your Personal Data?
We intend to keep your personal data accurate and up-to-date. We will delete the personal data that we hold about you when we no longer need it.
We keep your personal data that we use for the purposes described in this Privacy Notice for a period of 2 years maximum, except where legal requirements imposing that we keep your personal data longer or less longer apply.